It is necessary that products focused on the human health industry be registered or duly noted by Anvisa before going through any type of commercialization.
Mandala is fully aware of the interpretation of the legislation, practices and requirements of Brazilian bodies to accompany you in the legalization of the following:
- Medical devices;
- Sanitizing products;
ANVISA GENERAL GUIDELINES:
- Registration needs to be required by a Brazilian company;
- This company must have the sanitary licenses required by Anvisa;
- Registration or notification is arrested for a minimum of 10 years or even without maturity;
- The registration or notification process takes from 3 to 18 months depending on the risk class applicable to your product.
MAPA registration is required so that the commercialization of veterinary products and agribusiness can occur. Thus, it is necessary that the following products are registered:
- Veterinary products;
- Products for agriculture;
- Supplements, food and additives;
- Products of animal or vegetable origin for human consumption.
The registration process is complex and takes 12 to 36 months to be completed. Mandala shares its experience to fast-forward such terms (commercial, legal and technical ones) by performing the process steps on your behalf.